PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, WE STRIVE TO ACHIEVE, YOUR INSPIRATION AND DESIGN,OURCOMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY AND QUALITY
Pursuit of customer satisfaction, we strive to achieve, your inspiration and design
Our commitment to integrity and quality
Special Engineering Plastics - PPS
What is PPS?
Polyphenylene sulfide(PPS) is a new type of high-performance thermoplastic resin with high mechanical strength, high temperature, high flame retardancy. Chemical resistance and other performance advantages; with hardware and crisp, high crystallinity, retardant,thermal stability better,high mechanical strength, the advantages of excellent electric properties. PPS is heat-resistant engineering plastics, one of the best varieties,heat distortion temperature greater than 260 degrees in general, second only to PTFE chemical resistance, second only to the mobility of nylon. in addition, it also has the advantages of small shrinkage of molding (about 0.08%), low water absorption (about 0.02%), good fire resistance, good fatigue resistance to vibration, and specific gravity:1.36g/cubic centimeter molding shrinkage:0.7% molding temperature:300-330°c.
1. Continuous use temperature of 260°C.
2. High mechanical strengh.hardward and crisp, dimensional stability better.
3. Great fatigue properties.
4. Elongation and impact strength resistance.
5. Good chemical resistance and low water absorption.
6. Excellent electric insulation.
1. Electronic aspects: TV sets, high voltage components on the computer, housing, socket, wiring post, starting coil of motor, blade, brush bracket and rotor insulation parts, contact switch, relay, electric iron, hair dryer, lamp head, heater, F class film, etc.
2. Automotive industry: valves and pump impellers, and carburetors, exhaust devices, exhaust regulating valves, light reflectors, bearings, sensor components, etc.
3. Mechanical industry: used as bearings, pumps, valves, pistons, precision gears, as well as photocopiers, cameras, computer parts, conduits, sprayers, injectors, instrumentation parts, etc.
4. Chemical industry: used to make acid and alkali resistant valve pipes, pipe fittings, valves, gaskets and submersible pumps or impellers and other corrosion resistant parts.
5. Engineering plastics: manufacturing auto parts, anticorrosive coating, electrical insulation materials, etc.
6. Environmental protection field: PPS fiber filter material, used in smelting, chemical, building materials, thermal power, garbage incinerator, coal-fired boiler and other industries of high-temperature harsh working conditions, is a high-quality high-efficiency high-temperature resistant filter material.
7. Tableware field: used to make chopsticks, spoons, dishes and other tableware.