PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, WE STRIVE TO ACHIEVE, YOUR INSPIRATION AND DESIGN,OURCOMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY AND QUALITY
Pursuit of customer satisfaction, we strive to achieve, your inspiration and design
Our commitment to integrity and quality
PFA is a type of Fluor-polymer with properties similar to poly-tetra-fluoro-ethylene (PTFE). It differs from the PTFE resins in that it is melt- process able using conventional injection molding and screw extrusion techniques.
1. Long-term use temperature -196-260 degrees Celsius, excellent chemical corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance, the lowest coefficient of friction in plastics, and good electrical performance, its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature, known as "plastic king ".
2. Mechanical properties similar to PTFE, but superior to PTFE.
3. Creep resistance and compression strength are better than PTFE, high tensile strength, elongation reaches 100-300%. Excellent dielectric and radiation resistance. Flame retardant up to class V0.
4. Suitable for making corrosion resistant parts, wear resistant parts, seals, insulation parts and medical equipment parts.
5. High temperature wire, cable insulation, anticorrosion equipment, sealing materials, pump valve bushings, and chemical containers.
Wiring of electronic equipment such as computers and insulation wire,
Control cable and communication equipment cable;
Thin film can be used for heat resistant magnetic wire insulation of printing lines, flat cables, computers, transformer coils, motors, etc.
Pipes and fittings, towers, grooves, hoses, valves, pumps, film, single wire, heat exchangers, heat shrink pipes, seals, insulator and medical device parts, high temperature wire, cable insulation, anticorrosion equipment, sealing material, pump valve bushing, and chemical container.