Pursuit of customer satisfaction, we strive to achieve, your inspiration and design
Our commitment to integrity and quality
PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, WE STRIVE TO ACHIEVE, YOUR INSPIRATION AND DESIGN,OURCOMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY AND QUALITY
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)
1. Excellent mechanical properties, good toughness and wear resistance
2. Excellent electrical insulation performance and radiation resistance
1.Electronic and electrical industry: used as wire cover, cable sheath, printed circuit board, heat shrink tube, capacitor dielectric, microphone, earphone, speaker electret, non-solvent keyboard switch, ultrasonic device, high optical frequency generator Wait.
2. In the chemical industry: making pumps, valves, pipe fittings, electrolytic diaphragm plates, filter membranes and gaskets, linings, corrosion-resistant coatings, etc.
3. Weapon industry: used as piezoelectric fuze, propellant fuel seal, etc.
4. Machinery industry: used as gears, bearings, etc.
5. Construction industry: Decorative or protective coatings or films for indoor and outdoor buildings.
6. Medical health: Because PVDF is non-toxic to the human body and has no exclusive effect in the human body, microporous membranes or hollow fibers can be made into artificial lungs, kidneys and other artificial organs.