Pursuit of customer satisfaction, we strive to achieve, your inspiration and design
Our commitment to integrity and quality
PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, WE STRIVE TO ACHIEVE, YOUR INSPIRATION AND DESIGN,OURCOMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY AND QUALITY
The PCTFE has a molecular weight of 100,000 to 200,000. The fluorine atom in the molecular structure of the polymer is chemically inert, has a certain temperature resistance, does not absorb moisture, and does not breathe. The presence of a chlorine atom in the molecular structure is a good process fluidity, transparency and hardness characteristics of the polymer. Due to the introduction of C-Cl bond in PCTFE molecular structure, except that the heat resistance and chemical inertness are slightly worse than PTFE and tetrafluoroethylene-hexafluoropropylene copolymer, the hardness, rigidity and creep resistance are better. , permeability and melting point, melt viscosity are relatively low.
The main performance of PCTFE
(1) Physical properties Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE) is a crystalline polymer with a crystallinity of 85% to 95%. Its structural characteristics are both isotactic and syndiotactic in nature. Looks like atactic, so the product transparency is good. PCTFE is almost impervious to moisture, has low air permeability, and has low water absorption, so it maintains good insulation even in water.
(2) Mechanical properties The mechanical properties of PCTFE are related to the molecular weight and processing conditions, and are closely related to the degree of crystallinity. The tensile strength, elastic modulus, bending properties, and hardness all increase with the increase of crystallinity.
(3) Thermal properties The melting temperature of PCTFE is 212~217°C, and the higher the crystallinity is, the higher the melting temperature is. The glass transition temperature (Tg) also varies with the degree of crystallinity, and is generally between 45 and 90°C, and is determined at about 50°C using a thermal dilatometer method. Long-term PCTFE at 260 ~ 280 °C will cause molecular weight reduction due to thermal decomposition.
(4) Electrical properties In PCTFE molecules, there are both large volume and relatively low electronegativities of chlorine atoms, as well as relatively small volumes and large electronegativities of fluorine atoms, and the arrangement is asymmetric, so the molecules have polarity, their tgδ and intervening. The electric constant is not as good as PTFE, and tgδ is greatly affected by temperature and frequency. However, PCTFE has high volume resistivity and dielectric strength.
(5) Chemical Resistance PCTFE is slightly inferior to PTFE in chemical resistance but still superior to other plastics.
Corrosion-resistant components on chemical equipment such as pipelines, valves, valve seats, high-pressure packings, gears, bearings, diaphragms, gaskets, linings and coatings for reaction vessels, storage tanks, fans, centrifuges, etc. , high-frequency cable, coil insulation, etc.; moisture-proof, anti-stick coating