Pursuit of customer satisfaction, we strive to achieve, your inspiration and design
Our commitment to integrity and quality
PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, WE STRIVE TO ACHIEVE, YOUR INSPIRATION AND DESIGN,OURCOMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY AND QUALITY
Screws / nuts / nuts / screws / bolts
Features of PEEK bolts:
1, can use the injection molding process one-time molding, without the need for tempering, they can maintain stable properties.
2, more resistant than stainless steel and other metal screws, the price is lower than the corrosion-resistant titanium. Never rust.
3, light weight.
4, high temperature.
5, excellent electrical properties.
6, radiation resistance, can be used as high performance fasteners in the nuclear industry.
Second, the use of PEEK bolts Note:
1. Plastic bolts are based on ISO specifications. However, the manufacturing process of plastic and metal bolts is different, so some parts are not completely applicable.
2. The data on the mechanical properties in the table are for reference only and may vary depending on the operating conditions.
3. Acid and alkali resistance can vary depending on the conditions of use. It needs to be tested in actual use.
4. The color of small bolts and nuts may vary slightly depending on the production batch.
Plastic screws have excellent properties such as insulation, non-magnetic, corrosion-resistant, beautiful, never rust, etc. The material used for plastic screws is increasingly diversified, performance continues to improve, and the application field is becoming wider and wider.
1. Medical device industry (Insulation, non-magnetic, environmental protection, anti-interference signals, making medical machinery and equipment safer to use)
2. Wind power industry (insulation and insulation of chassis circuit PCB board)
3. Aerospace industry (Insulation and anti-interference signals on electronic equipment)
4, office equipment industry (never rust, beautiful and practical)
5, petrochemical industry (high temperature resistance, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, extended equipment life)
6, the electronics industry (insulation, anti-jamming, light weight)
7, communications industry (insulated, non-magnetic, security)
8. Shipbuilding industry (acid and alkali resistant, corrosion resistant, extended service life), etc...
The specifications of PEEK, PI, PPS and other engineering plastic screws are all in accordance with the needs of different occasions.
PPS (polyphenylene sulfide) screws