1.Excellent chemical stability and electrical insulation performance
2.Excellent lubricity and stability
3.Excellent aging resistance and radiation resistance
1. Corrosion-resistant pipes and accessories: conveying pipes, pipe connections, feed pipes, discharge pipes, wire flexible sleeves, etc.
2. Chemical equipment: heat exchangers, distillation equipment (column, column, heat exchanger, storage tank, valve, elbow, tee, etc.)
3. Filter material: electrolytic diaphragm, gas dialysis membrane, oil-water separation membrane, etc.
4. Sealing materials: sealing gaskets, gaskets, etc. laminated with sheet, M or V-shaped metal foil.
5. Mechanical parts: bearings, sliders, piston rings, guide rings, guide rails, spherical bearings, etc.
6. Electronic and electrical industry: PTFE wires and cables are widely used in micro-motors, thermocouples, program-controlled devices, aviation, radar, television, rocket and other industries.
7. Medical industry: PTFE can be used as a human organ in medicine, such as artificial blood vessels. Heart valve, etc .; it can be used as a bearing support in the building.