Pursuit of customer satisfaction, we strive to achieve, your inspiration and design
Our commitment to integrity and quality
PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, WE STRIVE TO ACHIEVE, YOUR INSPIRATION AND DESIGN,OURCOMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY AND QUALITY
FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene copolymer)
Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene is a copolymer of tetrafluoroethylene and hexafluoropropylene. It is a soft plastic that has lower tensile strength, abrasion resistance, and creep resistance than many engineering plastics. The material can be made into a granular product for extrusion and molding, used as a fluidized bed and powder for electrostatic coating, and can also be made into an aqueous dispersion, semi-finished products having films, plates, rods, and monofilaments.
The main features:
(1) Electrical insulation performance: The dielectric constant is almost constant over a wide frequency range, which is 2.1, and the volume resistivity is high.
(2) Heat resistance: It is second only to polytetrafluoroethylene and can be used continuously in a temperature range of -85 to 200°C. Even at the extremes of -200°C and 260°C, the performance does not deteriorate and can be used for a short period of time.
(3) Chemical stability: Similar to Teflon, it has excellent chemical stability. Except for reactions with fluorine, molten alkali metals, and chlorine trifluoride at high temperatures, they are not corroded when contacted with other chemicals.
(4) Mechanical properties: Compared with PTFE, the hardness and tensile strength increased slightly, and the friction coefficient was slightly larger than PTFE.
(5) Other properties: The oxidation resistance in the atmosphere is very good, and the atmospheric stability is high. Irradiation resistance is better than PTFE, slightly inferior to polyethylene, can be used as radiation-resistant material.
1.Electrical and electrical aspects: Widely used in high-frequency high-frequency electronic equipment transmission lines, internal computer cable, aerospace wires, and other special purpose installation lines, oil logging cable, submersible motor winding wire, micro Motor leads and so on.
2. Chemical industry: pipes and fittings, towers, tanks and their accessories, hoses, valves, pumps, membranes, monofilaments, heat exchangers, heat-shrinkable tubes, etc.
No content information display available
Please add data record on website background.